Sunday, June 6, 2010

Looking Up

Things are looking up around here. My husband's leg is feeling much better. I'm so glad and relieved. Our daughter really does know what she's doing. Now if only my husband listens to her while she is gone.

Yes, our daughter left. I know, she has important things to do. And a great man to support. But it's always hard when she leaves. We do miss her a lot. I know, it's been close to 9 years since she moved out of the house, but she's still out little girl.

Today, my husband and I ventured to the fiesta in Old Town. It was a lot of fun. And we really enjoyed ourselves. Mostly, my husband sat in 1 of our chairs. Because we didn't want him to overdo it. You know, his leg is still nowhere near 100%. But we had fun.

The music was great as always. And the food, almost nothing beats those burgers. They're so tasty! This is definitely 1 of our favorite fiestas to attend all year. And I'm glad my husband was feeling up to it.

No comments: