Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Panda Express



Panda Express happens to be one of my favorite places to eat. And both my husband and daughter love it too. It's just a win-win situation when we go.

Tonight, my husband and I decided to go for dinner. The food was extra tasty tonight. It was super fresh. And very good. I think we got there at just the right time. They were preparing for the dinner rush. And it was very good food.

They also gave us a ton of food. Not just a regular plate. Our plates were over flowing. We even got free egg rolls. That never happens! We ended up taking a little over a plate of food home. Yes, there was that much! I still can't believe it. But I will definitely have a good lunch snack to eat all week long.

What are some of your favorite places to eat? And when are the best times to go? I've noticed that some of our favorite restaurants happen to serve better food during the "off" hours. You know, between the "meal rush hours."

No comments: