Saturday, May 1, 2010

Starting Over

I don't remember my password to my blog. I've spent a few weeks trying to remember it. But it's just not happening. I guess that happens when you don't blog in a while. My daughter was sweet enough to help me start a new blog.

Life has just been crazy in the last year. The last 6 months have been very challenging. But this is a good outlet for me. I look forward to this journey. I've been a crafty mom for nearly 40 years. I learned how to sew in school. I also picked up crocheting from my grandma. But I'm not so good on the computer side of things. Please bare with me.

I hope you come back. I want to share some of my crafts and projects with you. I'm sure I'll also include some family stories. Our blended family, is pretty large. And there is always something going on.

No comments: