Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cowboy "Boot"ies



A few years ago, my daughter sent me a pattern for these cute booties. I printed it. And I added it to my box of patterns. Then almost 2 years ago, I decided to start working on some projects. We were getting ready for our church's Craft Fair. I made 3 or 4 pair. They were easy and fast.

Then I forgot all about this pattern. Until last night. I don't remember how to make these. I spent almost 2 hours crocheting and taking apart these booties. I didn't get anywhere! I'm not sure why I forgot how to make them. Or what this extra flap is on the side.

Maybe there was a mistake in the pattern. But when I went to go check on the pattern, that page is no longer online. I did find this one. It looks similar. I'm going to try this pattern today. And when I talk to my daughter tonight, I'm going to ask her about this pattern. Maybe she can help me out. I want to make a few pairs of these. And not even the pair I made a while back, can help me out. I'm just hoping my daughter can.

No comments: