Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sewing Machine



Almost a year ago, my daughter's sewing machine broke. My husband and I had bought it for her when she was 9 or 10 years old. It's a Singer. Good quality sewing machine. And she used it a lot. Especially in the last few years. Then it just gave out. My husband told her to bring it our house. I took a look at it. And I couldn't fix it. We took it to the local sewing machine shop. They couldn't fix it.

My daughter and I were talking about the sale at Target this past week. She mentioned that they had a sewing machine on sale for $99. And it was a Singer. My preferred brand. My daughter told me that she went looking at her local Target stores. But they were all sold out. They were also sold out online. Turns out, this is the 2nd week that they were on sale.

Yesterday, my husband and I decided to go to Target to pick up a few things. And I found 1 last sewing machine! It's the Singer Esteem II Sewing Machine. I think they retail between $120-140. I'm glad we picked it up. And I'm excited to give it to my daughter. I also picked her up a few things from the Dollar Spot.

No comments: