Sunday, September 26, 2010

She Surprised Us



Our daughter surprised us today. She called this morning, which is pretty normal. And before she hung up, she told me to listen to the radio. There would be a surprise for my husband and I. I had not clue what it was.

As I listened to the radio, I started to get a little nervous. What was my daughter trying to tell us? Was she getting married? Was she expecting? All of the songs that were playing, they didn't help either.

But no. It was none of those things. I was somewhat relieved. But also a little disappointed. I'm ready to be a grandma! Until I heard her dedication. It was super sweet. Something special that she did for my husband and I. And I just want to tell her Thank you! It meant the world to both of us. We are so lucky to have you as our daughter. Your mom and dad are so proud of you. We love you more than you'll ever know!

No comments: