Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Much Needed Break

This afternoon, my husband and I are going to our cabin. We have tomorrow off. It's "Fall Break." We can definitely use the time away. I'm also anxious to go visit my parents. They're getting ready to move. I'm ready to just enjoy them for a few days.

And I'm ready to be away from work. For a couple of days. And out of the city. At this point, you can feel the stress of the city. I'm ready for some relaxation. And time away from all of this.

We're not going to spend the entire weekend out there. But it's going to be a nice change of pace. Something that both my husband and I could use. And hopefully, we can come back more relaxed. Because we have quit a lot going on in the next few weeks.

I just need to finish packing. And we still need to go grocery shopping. Eventually we'll get it all done. And we'll be on the road. Well, after the work day is over. :)

No comments: