Saturday, October 16, 2010

Busy



It's been so busy around here! We have a very long day today. Our company has inspection. That's why I'm baking a cake at 6:30am. It's been a busy couple of weeks. Just preparing. That on top, of our regular work schedule. It's been super busy around here.

And we have family that came into town on Thursday. We met them for dinner. Which turned into a late dinner. They were late. Very late. We didn't have dinner until almost 8pm. We're used to eating pretty early. At least before 6pm. Because we go to bed early. My husband starts working at 3am. And I'm there by 5am. So it was a late night, for a "work night." But we did enjoy ourselves. Lots of catching up. And we're looking for another dinner. It did make for a tough Friday though. Both my husband and I were extremely tired.

At the moment, I'm trying to get ready for Halloween. I'm making a costume for my daughter. I also need to decorate. I've been slacking on that. I'm also preparing for a holiday Craft Fair. I think I might have too much on my plate. At least at the moment.

Work is also very busy. This is the time of year, that it really picks up. Lots of out of town trips. Lots and lots of paperwork. And in general, just a lot of work. But we're going to get through it all. Before we know it, it's going to be Thanksgiving. And I'm going to wonder were the time has gone.

No comments: