Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday



Today is a very special day. Not just because it's October 10, 2010. I think that's incredible. But today is The Guy's birthday. He's my daughter's boyfriend. And I'm very grateful for him. He's taken care of my daughter for over 2 years. She's been through so much, in the last few years. And he's been so strong for her. He has also made my daughter so incredibly happy. That alone, makes me happy!

They travel a lot. Both of them work so hard. And this weekend, they happen to be in CA. Working. I wish that we could see them. Enjoy a nice dinner or something. But I understand. I just want The Guy to have an incredible day. One full of love and happiness. He deserves an amazing birthday. Not only is my daughter incredibly blessed to have him in her life, we are all blessed. Because he makes our lives better. Even if we've never met face to face. He's so special. Happy Birthday!

No comments: