Monday, August 30, 2010

I Could Use...



I could really use a cup of tea, a warm blanket, and a good night's rest. It's been a crazy and busy couple of days. And I'm pretty sure, they're catching up with me. I'm very glad that this coming weekend is a holiday weekend. Both my husband and I can use the break.

Many people think that we have it easy. Because we own our business. But it's stressful. And very difficult. Something that takes so much time and energy. I'm not complaining. More of just getting it off my chest.

All I know, is that I'm exhausted. I haven't wanted to craft in days. And right now, I could easily go to bed. Fall dead asleep. Maybe I will do that. And just get up early in the morning. I'd probably do a better job with a little rest. But a cup of tea, it would be heaven!

No comments: