Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Money Tree



This is a Money Tree. Not one that grows money. But it's called a Money Tree. About 15 years ago, one of our employees gave it to us for the holidays. A small one. Smaller than this one. And right now, it's taking over my office.

I had to re-pot it again. And I noticed how big it has gotten. Why am I so shocked? This tree has been in my office for a long time. But when you have to pick it up and move it, you can tell how big it has gotten.

Our Money Tree is now hitting the ceiling. And I'm wondering what we're going to do with it, as it continues to grow. Because I don't know where we will put it. The funny thing is, we just let it do it's own thing. I water it, maybe once a week. And it's right by the window. Who would have thought it would be this big? Or that it would have outlasted the employee that gave it to us!

No comments: