Monday, May 16, 2011

Long Time...No Chat



It feels like forever. The last few months have been tough. And I haven't had much time for anything. First, I'd like to thank you for sticking with me. And praying for my husband. He's doing much better. Slowly making improvements. But getting better.

On the career side of things, well, we're taking lots of cuts. We work with education, and the budget crisis is just killing us. My husband seem to be buried at the moment. In work. In life. And all that stuff.

We're not letting it get us down though. We are still moving forward. Trying our best to get back to "normal." More than anything, live life. And be happy with the life we have. You'll be hearing more from me. On a more regular basis. Thank you again for sticking around, and praying for my family.

No comments: